Avalon Laser redness reduction and vascular lesion Reduction
If thread veins, dilated capillaries, redness or other vascular lesion issues are a concern, then we have an effective non-surgical solution for you. Using the latest innovative laser technologies, we can treat vascular and pigmented irregularities and rejuvinate skin. The treatment is safe, quick and effective.
We are proud to bring you Vascular Lesion reduction at Avalon Medispa using the Harmony XL Pro Laser Advanced Flourescence Technology.
What does it treat?
- Broken veins
- Thread veins
- Dilated Capilaries
- Facial Flushing
- Spider Nevi
- Cherry Angioma
- Hyper pigmentation
- Age and Sun spots
After 4 treatments
How does it work?
By exposing a pigmented or vascular lesion to short pulses of Advanced Flourescence Technology, the temperature in the highly concentrated area of haemoglobin can be raised sharply, enough to damage the vessel wall and shatter. The vessels are then absorbed by the body, making them much less visible.
What can I expect during and after treatment?
Depending on your skin type (and the area being treated) some redness and inflammation may be visible for around 48 hours after treatment, although this does not happen for everyone. Vascular lesions may appear darker for around 7 – 10 days. During treatment, some patients may feel a mild discomfort, like being flicked with an elastic band. If you are particuarly sensitive numbing cream and our cool air device will reduce discomfort. The treatment is quick and effective, usually requiring between 2 – 6 sessions once every 4-6 weeks.*
- Immediately after treatment there may be some redness and sometimes inflammation at the treatment site, that may feel like mild sunburn. However, inflammation does not happen for everyone.
- The application of aloe vera gel and a cool pack if necessary will reduce any discomfort with vascular lesions.
- Avoid sun exposure and wear sunscreen for the next few weeks.
- Avoid picking or scratching the treated skin areas.
- Avoid hot baths, exercise and heat treatments and treat the skin gently, as if you had sunburn, for the first 24 hours for vascular lesions.
- Most people report rejuvinated skin with an improved tone and texture 6 – 10 days after just one treatment.*
Consultation and Treatment
For a free consultation and patch test for Vascular Lesions or Redness Reduction in a relaxed, private setting, contact Avalon Medispa Brentwood. With the latest technology and most effective treatments and products at our fingertips, we can customize a treatment plan that is ideal for you and your skin. We would love to hear from you.
Klippel Trenaunay Syndrome